1. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
2. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of camp.
3. Report to the Flagpole upon arrival.
4. Attendance at a daily orientation meeting is necessary to convey information. (approximately 9:00 a.m. at the flagpole).
5. You are encouraged to participate and assist staff, as needed.
6. All items made or collected at camp should be kept with your den. Campers should take home all possessions at the end of each day unless otherwise directed.
7. Any illness or accidents must be reported immediately to the Health Officer.
8. If you have any questions or concerns, please address them to the Camp Director.
9. Please keep cell phone use to an absolute minimum. (i.e. picture taking, schedules, etc)
10. Please help us practice Leave No Trace and help Scouts clean up any garbage they may make.
© 2017 Three Fires Council, BSA. All rights reserved