Please label all items with Camper's first and last name.
Do not bring any video games, toys, media players, computers or valuables to camp. Scouts should not bring cell phones, as all communication can be handled through headquarters. Inappropriate possessions will be confiscated and returned to the camper's parent at sign out. Items not allowed in camp: alcoholic beverages, pets, controlled substances, fireworks and firearms. Anyone found with these items will be asked to leave immediately and the appropriate authorities will be called.
1. No running in camp outside of program areas.
2. Always use the buddy system.
3. No unauthorized climbing.
4. Stay out of any area marked by yellow caution tape.
5. Absolutely no smoking in camp.
6. Place all trash and recyclables in their proper containers.
7. Leave every area cleaner than you found it.
8. Every person inside camp must wear a wristband all week. (If a camper needs a replacement wristband, inform a Staff member.)
9. All visitors must sign in and out at Camp Headquarters and wear a wristband.
© 2018 Three Fires Council, BSA. All rights reserved